Go to top of page

Contact Us

If you have any queries about mutual recognition, the answer may be found on the FAQs page.

Alternatively, you can email your questions or comments to: MutualRecognition [at] education.gov.au

If you are seeking mutual recognition of your occupational licence, you will need to contact the relevant licencing authority in the state or territory you are seeking a licence.